The Automatic Upload feature, available to SwiftScan VIP subscribers, sends new scans directly to your chosen cloud service.
Automatic upload is disabled by default. Here's how to activate it:
- Go to your Settings.
- Tap on Cloud Services.
- Toggle the Automatic Upload slider to ON.
- Select the cloud service you wish to upload to.
- You can also choose to delete the documents after they have been uploaded or to only upload while you are connected to WiFi.
- In the list, simply tap the name to switch to another cloud.
- The auto-upload feature may need to be disabled in certain cases, such as when you are abroad and don't want your mobile plan to be charged.